Same-Day Crowns & Bridges in Dayton
Restoring a damaged or missing tooth is essential if you value your oral health and want to renew your gorgeous smile. Crowns and bridges offer a quick and effective solution to restructuring your dental appearance and functionality.
At Digital Dental Group, we understand how crucial these restorative procedures are to your optimal oral health. We use state-of-the-art CEREC® technology to provide fast results. This innovative system allows us to deliver same-day crowns and bridges in Dayton from start to finish in one visit. To find out more about our premium dental restorative options, schedule an appointment today!
DAYTON: (937) 716-1130 PIQUA: (937) 773-5732
What are Same-Day Dental Crowns & Bridges?
A dental crown is a protective cap that covers a weak, decayed, or damaged tooth. The purpose of this procedure is to help maintain or improve the strength, size, functionality, and appearance of your teeth. A dental bridge can replace two or more missing teeth. It consists of custom prosthetics called pontics suspended between two crowns which are anchored to healthy teeth.
There are two techniques for placing both crowns and bridges – the traditional procedure and a more modern approach with dental implants. With the conventional option, our dentist will first create an impression of your teeth then send it to the lab for fabrication. It takes about two weeks before the crown or bridge is complete. At Digital Dental Group, our same-day crowns take approximately two hours from start to finish, while bridges take a little bit longer depending on the unique specifications.
Thanks to its innovative approach, CEREC (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramic) technology is seeing rapid popularity in the dental industry. This high-tech procedure uses computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) to create crowns and bridges with the highest degree of precision, accuracy, and quality.
Why Would I Need a Dental Crown?
A dental crown helps protect your tooth and keeps it in optimal condition. It restores the integrity of your tooth structure and renews appearance and functionality. Our dental crowns in Dayton will serve you well if you are looking to:
- Repair a damaged or decayed tooth: A dental crown is a standard solution to repair damage when a filling is too small to provide adequate coverage.
- Improve a discolored tooth: A crown covers a severely discolored tooth, giving your smile a clean, fresh look.
- Hold a dental bridge in place: Dental crowns can help secure your dental bridge firmly in place for optimal function.
- Reinforce a cracked tooth: This ensures sustained strength and minimizes the risk of further deterioration of the tooth.
- Protect your tooth after root canal therapy: Dental crowns add extra support and a layer of protection to your tooth after root canal therapy.
- Complete a dental implant procedure: Our dentist can add a custom crown to cover your dental implant post after healing from the surgical placement.
- Quickly fix a dental emergency: If you need emergency care to repair a broken tooth, a crown provides a fast restoration to renew your confident smile.
Implant-Supported CEREC Crowns & Bridges
Dental implants are a permanent option for replacing missing teeth. The surgically placed post acts as the missing root portion of your tooth and can be completed using various restorations. Some of the advantages of implant-supported crowns and bridges include added strength, restored functionality, and improved appearance, all of which are cost-effective in the long run.
Our implant-supported restorations include:
- Crownsfor replacing a single missing tooth completely
- Bridgesfor restoring one to three teeth in a row using two implant posts
- Partial dentures for replacing multiple teeth missing
- Complete dentures for restoring all teeth in the upper or lower jaws, or both
Quality One Day Crowns & Bridges in Dayton
When it comes to caring for you and your family's dental needs, we customize our services to provide the best care possible. Our gentle and compassionate approach ensures that you get the level of urgency and professionalism you deserve.
To receive CEREC crowns and bridges in Dayton, get in touch with our friendly team today. Once you book an appointment, Dr. Ihab Messiha and the Digital Dental Group team will walk you through the crown and bridge restoration process. We help you explore all the options available before choosing one that suits you the best. Call to schedule your appointment today!
DAYTON: (937) 716-1130 PIQUA: (937) 773-5732